Friends of Man helps:
- The Elderly
- The Disabled
- Those who fall through the safety net of available assistance
Friends of Man provides:
Friends of Man helps people of all ages with a large variety of needs:
- Mobility Equipment: (prostheses, wheelchairs, van lifts, and modifications, ramps, home modifications)
- Medical Equipment and Procedures
- Hearing Aids, Dentures,Glasses
- Basic Needs: Clothing for Children, Food
- Short-term Daycare, Prescriptions, Cobra/Health Insurance
- And More!!
Friends of Man considers each case on an individual basis in relation to our Guidelines which accompany the Application.
When widespread needs come to our attention, Friends of Man sometimes creates special programs:
- Mobility Assistance Program provides ramps, wheelchairs, scooters, van modifications, prostheses, etc.
- The Children's Assistance Program helps schoolchildren whose teachers or counselors observe the need for clothing, glasses, or medical assistance that their parents cannot provide.